What is the LTV Community of Practice?
The role of the Provincial LTV Community of Practice is to:
- Provide a forum for shared practice and collaboration, as well as to foster the advancement of professional practice and quality of care for patients living in the community with prolonged ventilation.
- Foster strategic discussion regarding provincial and regional LTV programming and care;
- Engage in joint activities and collaboration to advance best practices, integrated care, clinical excellence, patient safety, efficiencies, quality of care and competency;
- Support the development and reporting of key performance indicators within regional and provincial LTV programs to measure and evaluate sustainability and ongoing quality improvement;
- Share and align where possible LTV community program processes, projects and documents, ensuring that all advancements are designed with the patient voice and patient experience in mind.
How often Does the Community Meet?
Meetings are held virtually every 2nd Month